Returning an Item
- If you're unsatisfied with a product you've received from us, you can return the product to us within 14 calendar days for a full refund if the product is unused.
- To afford some peace of mind whilst making gift purchases with us, any products purchased between 1st and 23rd December can be returned for store credit if despatched to us by 7th January, if the normal 14-day refund window has expired.
- UK Returns: Unsuitable items can be returned free of charge using the pre-paid returns label enclosed with your delivery.
- International Returns: Unwanted items are returned at your own cost, to the address given below. Returned parcels must be clearly marked 'RETURNED GOODS' on the return shipping label.
- For an immediate refund of eligible returns, simply return your unused product with tags still attached, together with the Packing Slip you receive with your order (or otherwise a note of your Order Number, so that we can identify your parcel) to:
Unit 11B St George's Business Park
Alstone Lane, Cheltenham
GL51 8HF, United Kingdom.
- You will receive an email confirmation from us once your return has been received and processed.
- It is not necessary for products to be returned in our original packaging, but we do ask that products are returned to us in the same condition that our customers expect to receive the product from us.
- Eligible returns are refunded the day that we receive them, but funds may be subject to standard bank processing times before appearing in your account.
- For international orders, we are unable to refund items that are lost in transit, and recommend the use of a tracked service when returning goods.
- Please ensure that your parcel is clearly marked with your Order Number. We are unable to process your return and refund if we cannot identify your parcel.
- The 14-day eligible returns window starts from the day you receive your package from us, and ends on the day you post the package back to us. Returns arriving with a postmark outside of the 14-day eligibility window will not qualify for a refund.
- The above notes are subject to our full policy for cancelling and returning your order, which can be found on the Terms & Conditions section of our website.
- Can I return my items to your store?Returns may be deposited with our store staff, but please be aware:
• Our store staff are not able to validate the eligibility of your return.
• Our store staff are not able to issue a refund for your items.
Our store staff will transfer your return to our returns processing team within 48 hours; our returns team will then validate your return's eligibility and issue any refund due. Ineligible returns deposited with our store staff can be either returned to the store for collection, or returned to you by our couriers for a shipping charge.
- Can I exchange my order?Unfortunately, we are unable to offer an exchange service. Please simply return the product you wish to exchange following the returns procedure above for a full refund, and then place a new order for the items that you would prefer.
- Why don’t you offer free returns?The cost of returning an unwanted item discourages some customers from making a purchase, so many of our competitors increase their selling prices by the average cost of their customers’ return postage — and offer 'free returns'. This pushes the cost of returns onto non-returning customers.
We felt that the cost of travel, fuel, or parking, associated with shopping on the high street — which also carries the risk of failing to find something suitable — is still more expensive than the cost of returning an unsuitable product to us. Eccentric as we may be, we just couldn’t make sense of the smoke and mirrors method the industry giants have pioneered.
If you are worried about the suitability and fit of a product prior to purchase, and are worried about the cost of returning it to us if it proves unsuitable, then don't hesitate to contact us in advance: we're happy to provide any requested dimensions or descriptions prior to purchase. In any event, we do provide an unequivocal guarantee to refund the cost of your purchase for any unused items returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- What happens if I just ship my return to you more than 14 days after receiving it?When we receive a returned product, our warehouse team check the consignment to validate that the return was dispatched within 14 days of receipt. Items dispatched more than 14 days after receipt do not qualify for a refund.
If a return is dispatched to us between 15-28 days following receipt, we offer to either (a) return the products for our standard shipping fees, or (b) issue a gift certificate for the value of the purchase less a 20% re-stocking fee. If the return is dispatched to us more than 28 days following receipt, we only offer to return the products for our standard shipping fees.
- Only 14 days to return? Are you being fair to your customers?The largest retailers pioneered very generous return periods, often 28 days or more. Many smaller retailers have followed suit, in an effort to maintain service parity with their larger counterparts. We’re not prepared to try and match it. It’s not because we’re bad guys: it’s because such a level of uncertainty over stock levels for a rolling 28-day period is manageable only with significantly higher operational costs — and therefore higher prices. We've made it our leading priority to maximise quality, a wide choice of unique designs, and price.
The clock does not start ticking on our 14-day returns window, though, until your delivery arrives with you, and it stops ticking the moment you dispatch your return back to us: we do not count the days that your return is in transit to us with your chosen carrier. We also refund returned products the day we receive them — far faster than the overwhelming majority of our competitors large and small.